4 unit retail prime location in San Gabriel, high upside, long time owner.
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Very high upside potential
- Low vacancy rates; 100% occupied
- First time on the market since 2002
- Perfect for 1031 exchange buyer or long-term investor
- Current rents are below market; tremendous opportunity to add value by upgrading all 4 units
- Strong demographics with an Average Household Income of $106,340
- Ability to charge premium $/SF because of superb location
- Proforma rent shows CAP Rate above 5%
- High traffic count on Las Tunas Dr (±29,000 CPD)
- Great location in between Del Mar Ave and San Gabriel Blvd
- Superb visibility, Hard corner 4 unit Retail Building
- Each unit has its own front and rear entrance
- 8 Parking Spaces in rear and plenty of street parking available
- Access to 210 FWY, 10 FWY, and 110 FWY
- Convenient access to restaurants, shops, supermarkets, banks, post office, city hall, country club
Growth Investment Group is proud to present 102 Alabama St, a 4 -unit retail building located in the desirable city of San Gabriel, California home of Mission San Gabriel Arcangel (4th of the 21 California Missions). This offering presents a great opportunity for investors to purchase an extremely rare hard-corner retail building on a street with approximately 29,000 cars per day. This property has superb street visibility from Las Tunas Dr. and is located in between Del Mar Ave and San Gabriel Blvd.
102 Alabama St is approximately 3,256 SF that was built in 1954 and situated on a ±5,507 SF lot. The property is zoned SLC1* which is suitable for Retail Stores (Personal Services, Photography, Travel etc.) The property has 8 parking spaces in the rear and has plenty of street parking. Each unit has its own front and rear entrance along with 2 parking spaces.
Location, Access and Amenities
The property is located in an extremely affluent area with an Average Household Income within a 1-mile radius of $106,340. The property is also located in an amenity rich area including restaurants, shops, tea houses, and entertainment. According to San Gabriel Economic Development, “San Gabriel is the Chinese tourist preferred overnight destination because of its central location. The number one reason why Chinese visit is to shop. Things they buy include: Luxury jewelry, watches, clothing, shoes and cosmetics. On average, Chinese tourist spend $3,899 per trip in California.”