PRIME Location in Alhambra Main Street Business District. Excellent Store Frontage (27,500 Cars Per Day)
109-117 E Main St is a four unit south facing 8,332 SF commercial retail building situated on an 8,583 SF of land in the city of Alhambra, CA. Excellent Location – Walking distance to one of the largest intersections in Alhambra (Garfield Ave & Main St). Superb street exposure with plenty of Parking (Alhambra Public Parking lot & Alhambra Public Parking structure). The property is in the Main Street Business District which is comprised of numerous restaurants, retail, service, entertainment venues, as well as the Alhambra Auto Row, the intersection of Main Street and Garfield Avenue has been a center of commerce since 1895. Many new developments are happening nearby – Mixed use facilities, such as the Regency Plaza, Plaza on Main, Main Street Collection, Casita de Zen, Alhambra Pacific Plaza and Alhambra Place combine residential and commercial aspects, providing urban living opportunities for those who prefer to live and work without the commute.
109 (1,140 SF): $2,000 per month
111 (1,616 SF): $3,248 per month
117A (3,228 SF): Vacant
117B (3,138 SF): Vacant
- 117 A/B gutted in 2017/2018 newly split in 2018, finaled and meets all applicable codes.
- New electrical starting from the meters, all old wires were cut/removed, all lights and switches are brand new.
- New plumbing pipes/fixtures along with new bathroom (made from scratch)
- 4 new HVACs: Carrier 50 VTs at 14 SEER 5 tonnes Manufacture warranty will start Feb/2019 as that was when the last installation work was done.
- All ducts, registers, returns, vent are brand new
- All previous ceilings, bathroom, completely demoed and removed. T-Bar ceiling is brand new.
- Store front is brand new (with the exception of the doors and the closest surrounding panels.