Retail Building with High Traffic El Monte CA
- Very close proximity to major intersection (Garvey Ave and Santa Anita Ave)
- Close proximity to restaurants, grocery stores, banks, post office, parks, schools and public transportation
- High ceilings
- Turnkey property – recently renovated
- Option to split into 2 units
- Less than 1 mile away from El Monte Station (Metrolink, Metro Silver Line, Foothill Transit, Greyhound, and El Monte Transit)
- Property has been owned for over 42 years
- Currently vacant – Suitable for owner user or investment property
- Superb visibility on high traffic street (Santa Anita Ave)
- Front and rear entrance to building with parking in back
- Easy access to 10 FWY, 60 FWY, and 605 FWY
Growth Investment Group is proud to present 2740 Santa Anita Ave, a 2,464 square feet retail space in the city of El Monte. This property has been owned for over 42 years and will be great for an owner user, investment property, or 1031 exchange buyer. The property consists of 2,464 square feet building and 6,280 square feet of land. This 1 story turnkey building was built in 1968 and has been recently renovated by the owner. The property is zoned EMC3* and can be split into 2 separate units.
Location, Access and Amenities
The property is located in an amenity rich area including restaurants, shops, tea houses, and entertainment. This building has great street visibility with ±20,000 CPD (cars per day) located 2 parcels away from major intersection of Garvey Ave and Santa Anita Ave. This property has easy access to 3 major freeways (10 FWY, 60 FWY, and 605 FWY) and is also conveniently located less than 1 mile away from the largest bus only transit station west of Chicago (El Monte Station). El Monte Station also includes: Metrolink, Metro Silver Line, Foothill Transit, Greyhound, and El Monte Transit.