KW Executive is pleased to present 2901 East 1St Street, Los Angeles, a corner-location seven (7) unit commercial mixed-use asset located in the historical Boyle Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles. This prime investment property consists of two (2) commercial retail units ideal for an owner-user or for investment, and five (5) multifamily apartment units. The property building size is 6,480 square feet providing for very large units and/or additional income producing opportunities. Situated on a corner-lot with plenty of enclosed parking. The entire parking area is surrounded by concrete block wall with double wide entry gate. The rents are significantly below market and there are additional income producing opportunities by possibly adding additional units. The property has extensive renovations completed in 2008 including new copper plumbing, new roof, new electrical and more. Being on a corner location on a high traffic count area, there is ideal signage opportunities to maximize property value.
The asset is situated in the Historical Boyle Heights neighborhood of Los Angeles only a short distance from Downtown L.A., Arts District, Chinatown, Little Tokyo, L.A. Live, USC Keck Hospital, Cal State L.A., and everything L.A. has to offer. Being hemmed in by freeways and bordered by the Arts District, Lincoln Heights, Downtown, Vernon, Commerce, and East Los Angeles, the predominantly young, working-class neighborhood of Boyle Heights is home to a vibrant culinary culture, thriving Mexican-American presence, and a history that is uniquely Los Angeles.
- Excellent owner-user opportunity on high traffic count street.
- Many renovations done including new roof, copper plumbing, and new electrical.
- Large building size providing for opportunity to add additional units.
- Value add potential with rents significantly below market.
- Excellent Boyle Heights location near DTLA, Arts District, Financial District and more.
- Corner-Lot location with excellent signage
- Well maintained parking area surrounded by concrete brick wall.
- Easy access to freeways 101, 10, 5, 110, 60 and 710.