1515 Huntington Dr, Duarte, CA 91010Download full marketing package
KW Commercial is proud to present a rare and desirable Commercial Property (Motel) located at 1515 Huntington Drive in the City of Duarte CA. This property consists of 16 units built in 1946 situated on a large lot (31,007 square feet). PRIME location facing south on Huntington Drive east of Mountain Ave. This property is located conveniently to 210 FWY and 605 FWY and many nearby restaurants, retail stores, groceries stores, parks, schools, entertainment, coffee shops etc. Many new developments nearby including Esperanza at Duarte Station, New Hope Village Hotel, and Mixed Use Development on Huntington. Esperanza at Duarte Station will offer a variety of unit sizes, from studios approximately 602 square feet to 3 bedroom apartments averaging 1,086 square feet. Esperanza at Duarte Station will have a total of 259,062 square feet of residential space. New Hope Village Hotel is a new 150-room hotel located on the southwest corner of Duarte Road and Village Road. The five-story building will help the City of Hope offer more care to more patients and their families. This project will be completed late 2021. Mixed Use Development on Huntington is a four-story mixed use development on the 1400 block of Huntington Dr. The apartment portion will make up most of the development with 161 luxury units ranging from 550 SF to 1,130 SF. Commercial/retail spaces featuring tall windows will occupy 3,440 SF of the building’s ground floor.
- Motel is currently not operating. Stopped operating in May 2021.
- There is currently no income and no financials to provide.
- Seller will be in 1031 exchange.
- All units vacant except for 1 (Previous Manager is staying. Can be delivered Vacant at Close of Escrow).
- No more showings available at this time. Please drive by and submit offers subject to interior inspection.
- There is currently a code enforcement case on the property and any new buyer will be expected to address all code violations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- If there is a plan to keep the property as a motel, the property will be required to be brought up to current code, a conditional use permit will be required and all zoning requirements will need to be met.
- If the desire is to purchase the property for a different use, a future owner is strongly advised to understand the use requirements in the specific plan. This property is designated Mixed Use Neighborhood. Commercial uses are permitted. However, for residential or mixed use there is a lot consolidation requirement that only allows these uses with a minimum of 55,000 square feet, which would require participation with one of the adjacent properties.