1515-1525 Huntington Dr, Duarte, CA 91010
# of Units
There are 2 different owners for both properties. Owners are currently working on an agreement to sell both properties together. We are currently accepting offers but Owners will not be responding until agreement is fully executed by both parties.
- 1515 Huntington Dr and 1521-1525 Huntington Dr are both for sale with different owners (Both owners are in agreement to sell together pending fully executed agreement).
- The City of Duarte is in a development phase (see Duarte Town Center Specific Plan below).
- Both parcels fall under Duarte’s Specific Plan, and are designated/zoned Mixed Use Neighborhood (Commercial uses are permitted).
- For Residential Mixed Use: There is a lot consolidation requirement that allows these uses with a minimum of 55,000 square feet (Both parcels add up to 61,986 SF which meets the minimum requirement).
- This is a rare opportunity as neither property has been on the market in over 40 years and now they are listing together.
- 1515 Huntington Dr was previously a 16-unit motel that is no longer in operation. Motel can no longer be operated without Conditional Use Permit (CUP).
- 1521-1525 Huntington Dr is currently a Mediterranean Restaurant that has not yet opened. (Buyout agreement between landlord and tenant have been signed. Property will be delivered vacant at close of escrow).
Duarte Town Center Specific Plan Website:
Duarte Town Center Specific Plan Document: